Experience West Coast Baptist College Up Close
West Coast Up Close
West Coast Up Close is an opportunity for those who are considering college options (students, recent high school graduates, parents, etc.) to experience all that WCBC offers. Through this event, you’ll participate in the day-to-day academic, spiritual, and social aspects of campus life.
Whether you’ve visited the WCBC campus before or have never been to California, you’ll find that West Coast Up Close is a highly concentrated, personal opportunity to see what WCBC life is really like.
Deciding if, where, and when you will attend college is a big decision, and you should know how WCBC can help you prepare for your future. Do you really want to commit four years of your life to an institution you haven't explored in as much detail as possible?
Any sophomore or above who is considering WCBC as a college option and their parents will appreciate and benefit from this experience.
Three days designed specifically to allow potential students to attend classes, live in the dorms, participate in student activities, make memories, attend Lancaster Baptist Church, ask questions, find answers, and generally experience life as a WCBC student.
On the campus of West Coast Baptist College and Lancaster Baptist Church in northern Los Angeles County, California.
2:00 PM on Wednesday, November 2 - Noon on Friday, November 4 or At Your Leisure through a Virtual WCUC Experience
Register today or call the Admissions team at 661.946.2274. Every high school student who attends will automatically be entered for a chance to win some great WCBC merch.
Friday, November 13 PT
- 10:45 AM | Pre-event Games Begin
- 11:00 AM | Greeting from Dr. Paul Chappell
- 11:10 AM | Academic Overview
- 11:45 AM | Student Panel
- 12: 30 PM | Break
- 6:15 PM | Pre-service Games
- 6:30 PM | Service Stream (Service also available as a download for schedule flexibility)
- 8:00 PM | Dismissal
Dr. Paul Chappell
President & Senior Pastor
Dr. Jim Schettler
Vice President of Student Affairs & Instructor
Have a Question?
Call or Text | 661.946.2274 Email | email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8 AM - 5 PM
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Should I Attend?
- Are you undecided on what to do after graduation?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the idea of choosing a career?
- Is selecting a college intimidating to you?
- Did someone recommend that you attend Bible college for one year?
- Do you want to know with certainty if you should apply to WCBC?
- Can you spend $30 today to make sure you choose the right college?
- Do you want to meet the teachers under whom your child is going to study?
- Is attending Bible college for at least one year something that you'd like your child to do?
- Does your son or daughter want to attend WCBC?
- Is it time to help your child select a college?
- Does sending your son or daughter to an unfamiliar college make you nervous?
- Are you interested in seeing the campus and dorms where your child will live?
- Do you want to experience the environment in which your child will live?
- Are your upperclassmen unsure of what to do after high school?
- Do you have a junior, senior, or recent graduate that is considering attending Bible college?
- Do you want your students to pray about attending Bible college for one year?
- Are your students or their parents skeptical of the value of Bible college?
- Do you want your students to experience WCBC?
- Will your students or parents be encouraged to meet others who are planning to attend WCBC?
"I came to College Days to figure out whether or not I should attend Bible college. While here, the classes, preaching, and interactions with the faculty opened my eyes to a world of possibilities I hadn't considered. I was also glad to find that the teachers here have real-world experience in ministry, so they teach from experience as well as study. In my opinion, anyone who is praying about Bible college should come to WCBC's College Days."
—Ethan | Lakeland, FL (attended in 2017)
"Before coming to College Days, I was wrestling some with knowing what God wanted me to do in the fall. The minute I stepped onto this campus, God put a peace in my heart. This is home. Everyone I met was super sweet, and it felt like I had known them for years. Because I invested the money to visit the college I was considering, I know 100% for sure where I am supposed to go."
—Haley | Lone Oak, TX (attended in 2017)
"I came to College Days to make sure West Coast was right for me. Meeting the faculty and staff made me realize that they would be there for me both inside and outside the classroom. They cared about me as a person. Staying in the dorms helped me to realize that Bible college can also be a lot of fun. Now, I'm excited to begin classes this fall."
—Caleb | Celina, OH
"I think that everyone—literally, everyone—should come to College Days. For me, it was a great time to get away from high school for a couple of days and make friends with other Christians just like me. The preaching and classes grew my desire to serve Christ, and reminded me that God chooses to use every day, ordinary people. At College Days, I began to believe that God can and will use me."
—Chandler | Big Spring, TX
October 25, 2023
- 2:00 PM-6:00 PM | Registration (includes activity sign-ups) in The Hangar
- 2:30 PM-4:30 PM | Campus Tours meet in The Hangar
- 5:00 PM | Dinner in the SLC
- 7:00 PM | Evening Service in the Main Auditorium
- 8:45 PM | Collegian Competitions across campus
- 10:45 PM | Campus Closes
October 26, 2023
- 6:20 AM-6:50 AM | Breakfast in the SLC
- 7:20 AM | College Classes View Schedule
- 9:40 AM | College Chapel
- 10:50 AM | College Classes
- 1:00 PM | Lunch/Q&A Submit a Question
- 2:30 PM | Department Meetups and Interactive Workshops
- 3:45 PM | Freetime
- 5:00 PM | Pregame BBQ & Games
- 6:00 PM | Eagles Basketball Game
- After Game | Nachos Fellowship
- 10:45 PM | Campus Closes
October 27, 2023
- 7:00 AM–8:00 AM | Breakfast in the SLC
- 8:30 AM-10:20 AM | Drama & Service in the Walther Center
- 10:30 AM-12:00 PM | Delegate Brunch in The Hangar
Many of our guests fly across the country to join us for this special event. If you're one of them, we’ll be glad to pick you up at the airport and take you back when you're headed home. Best of all, we won't charge you a penny. All you need to do is give us your flight info and register here.
Airport transportation is available to and from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), AND Ontario International Airport (ONT). Due to distance and other limitations, we will not be able to provide transportation to or from John Wayne Airport (SNA) or Long Beach Airport (LGB).